The e-shop Walk.gr fully complies with the Greek and European legislation on the protection of personal data and fully respects your rights regarding your personal data. In this context, we inform you that we process your personal data in the following ways and for the following purposes.
Which data do we collect from you?
- When you create an account: First name, last name, email address, password, or public profile information on Google/Facebook (such as username/user ID, profile photo, date of birth, email, gender) if you sign in to an account with this third party provider.
- When you purchase a product from us: Name, Surname, Email Address, Phone Number, Address, Any information you provide us as Comments.
- When you pay by bank deposit: IBAN, Full name of bank account holder
- When you subscribe to our newsletter: email address
- When you contact us for questions and/or Comments: First name, Last name, Email address, Phone, Any information you provide us via the "message" section
- When you browse through our website, we might collect personal data using Cookies. For more information, please read our Cookies Policy.
Who controls and processes your personal data?
- The Data Controller for your data is “ MICROLOOP S.A.” based in 5, Siniosoglou str., 14234 Ν. Ionia, Athens, Greece and TIN 800524043
- The Company’s employees and associates process your data
- Data Processors:
- The company “ Infocube”, which hosts our website.
- The company “ IP.gr ”,which provides us with our emails.
- Eurobank, which performs the transactions that take place in our website.
- The banks Ethniki & Eurobank for banking deposits
- Geniki Tachydromiki, our courier partner for Greece
- The company “Mailchimp”, which distributes our newsletter.
- All these parties are bound by data processing agreements and/or confidentiality obligations.
- We may be requested to transmit your data to tax authorities if you purchase a product from us.
Why do we process your personal data?
- To provide you with the product you have ordered from us and conclude the transaction based on our contractual relationship
- To receive any feedback and improve our Service based on our legitimate interest
- To disclose data to competent public authorities, if required by our legal obligations (e.g. tax authorities).
- To inform you on our news, new products and promotions, if you subscribe to our newsletter, based on the consent you grant us with.
How long do we keep your data for?
- If you create an account, provide us with feedback or subscribe to our newsletter, we keep your data until you request us to delete it or withdraw your consent if you have provided it.
- If you purchase a product from us, we keep your data for 20 years to comply with our tax obligations.
Which rights do you have?
You may ask us:
- To provide you with a copy of the personal data we keep for you
- To correct some data if it is not correct
- To erase your data
- To stop processing your data or delimit its processing to certain uses
- To send your data to another company or entity via logical means
- To withdraw your consent if you have given it to us (i.e. to subscribe to our newsletter)
How can you exercise your data rights?
Send us an e-mail to the e-mail address:
We will respond to you within 30 days from the reception of your request.
If you feel that the protection of your personal data has been violated, you may file a complaint with the Greek Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).